This loading data is intended to be used as a reference. Each individual handloader
must determine what is the best and safest load for their equipment. The handloader is
cautioned to read and follow safe reloading practices such as those outlined in
the NRA Guide to Reloading before attempting to reload any cartridge.
These suggestions are not intended to be a reloading textbook, but rather a list of recommended loads for
Elite Ammunition projectiles. As Elite Ammunition, EA Hereafter, Inc. has no control over
the actual reloading procedures and methods being used, or the condition or
choice of firearms and components used, no responsibility for the use of this
data is implied or assumed.
The buyer/user assumes full responsibility, risk, and liabilities for all injuries
(including death), damages, and/or losses to persons or properties resulting
from the use/misuse of this data. It is important to remember that equipment variations and different
reloading techniques, as well as component variations, will most likely yield
slightly different ballistics data. With this in mind it is imperative that you do
not exceed the maximum charge recommendations in this data and that you
always start loading 25% below powder charges listed.
Smokeless powder is intended to function by burning. Therefore, it must be
protected from exposure to flame, sparks, high temperatures and the sun’s rays.
When ignited, smokeless powder will normally continue to burn (and generate
gas pressure) until the powder is entirely consumed. With this in mind:
1. NEVER MIX OR SUBSTITUTE powders with other powders;
2. Avoid open flames, combustible agents, and any spark-producing tools
when handling powders;
3. Store powder in its original container in a cool/dry place;
4. Do not keep or use old or salvaged powders;
5. Check powder for deterioration on a regular basis. Deteriorated powder
is detected by its noxious odor (not to be confused with solvents such as
alcohol or ether).
6. Pour out only the amount of powder needed for the application being conducted;
7. If you accidentally spill powder, use a broom and dust pan to clean it up.
DO NOT VACUUM the spilled powder;
8. Do not stockpile powder - store and utilize the amount of powder
necessary for your current reloading needs;
9. Be certain that the powder container is empty prior to discarding.
35gr EA Trident
CCI Small Rifle Primers
Loads list are maximum
Since this 35gr Trident is light for .223/5.56 bullet faster AR platform powders work best.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 11680
- Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 15:51
- Location: Around here it's more like what can we shoot through next.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests